Saturday, August 27, 2005

Chipmunk Banter

Somehow Ken and I ended up discussing Alvin & the Chipmunks the other day. I said their name makes no sense. It should be Dave & the Chipmunks, The Chipmunks, or Alvin & the Other Two Chipmunks if you see my point. Alvin and the Chipmunks implies that Alvin is something other than a Chipmunk! Looks like a Chipmunk to me. Perhaps they should be called Alvin-the-Imposter & Simon the Real Chipmunk & Theodore the Other Real Chipmunk. Ken informed me that it's actually pronounced "Elvin" to which I wondered why is there an A on his shirt and he said there wasn't and he was going to kill me blahblahblah. See picture below and let me just say "Ahem."







I'm so glad I blogged this, my life has purpose again!

Next week's topics:
1. Why Do the So Called Chipmunks Have No Tails?
2. Who is This Dave and Why Does He Hang With 3-Foot Singing Rodents?

2 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Ken said...

The conversation was about a person that I work with named Elvin that the other guys have nicknamed Chipmunk becuase Elvin sounds like Alvin. But it is a good point about Alvin and the Other Chipmunks.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger trixi said...

Righto. But you argued that he didn't have an A on his shirt and the whole point of this blog is that I was right! Right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home