Sunday, August 14, 2005

Back in a jiffy.

Alright, alright I haven't posted for a while. I have nothing to say that's more interesting than me watching all of the Sopranos episodes in chronological order. I'm almost at the end of season four so I should be back in action in no time. Damn Joe! Also, due to recent blogging events, I have a feeling -a very bad feeling- that the bad-pun floodgates will be opening and I will be all over that like white on rice. Enter Troy. So, to recap: 1. I'm not dead. 2. Sopranos rock! 3. I'll be back in action soon. 4. White is on rice. Over & out mofo.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Blogger21 said...

Oooh - sounds like a great new game. :) And such an easy target.


Hmm... it's already starting to get cold up here - cya later summer. I blame Joe. And works really sucks. I blame Joe. And my car is starting to not run properly. I blame Joe.

Could be a new mantra.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home