Thursday, June 02, 2005

Jerk-off Jerk-off

I mentioned earlier that everyone feels compelled to confide in me their deep dark secrets. Here's one that has a funny story to go with it. When I lived at the coast I met a guy through some friends. We kind of hit it off but nothing really came of it (alas, he was a weeper.) He told me that he was a compulsive masterbater. Not kidding. He was totally cronic. It consumed him and he never really engaged in sexual activity with anyone because he didn't think he would enjoy it as much. I promised not to say anything and pretended it was no big deal. I could care less, but I wasn't going to go out with him! A few weeks later a bunch of us were driving into Vancouver to go to a club and our mutual friend said she was going to play a special song just for him. She proceeded to play Choke My Chicken by 20 Fingers and ribbed him mercilessly. If you are not familiar with the song it is about a guy who jerks off every day. The funny part is that I never breathed a word to anyone. She was just teasing him and he must have thought I blabbed to everyone. I was in the front seat and I could feel his eyes burning into the back of my head. I'm sure he hates me to this day. I don't care, the guy was a jerk-off anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home