Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Kookoo for Keebler Kaka

Is there CSI underwear? If so, I need it.
I need to find another good crime game. I tried the Law & Order demo because I heard it was comparable to the CSI games and I almost threw the laptop out the window. I can't even figure out where my own desk is! Regardless, the stupid comments are so inane I don't think I could tolerate a whole game of them.
I'm also addicted to Salt and Vinegar popcorn seasoning. One major drawback is if you inhale too close to it, you almost die. Kind of like an outhouse in the summer or smelly feet just removed from workboots, or egg salad. Bleagh. Mom always has egg salad in her fridge and it smells like a fart factory for 20 mins after you open the door. Like the keebler elves are busy brewing up a batch of badboys just for me in there.
Three things that make me retch instantly: tomatoes, egg salad & potatoe salad. Oh and this one dish my old boss made for his family after work at the Chinese restaurant. I never tasted it and I don't know what it was or what it looked like, but think it may have involved pig feet. Everytime I entered the room, I gagged. When I went home I hurled all night from the stench. Never has that happened before! I like to try different things and will try anything once (unless it involves getting peed on or the like.) That's right, peepee is poopoo. Haahaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home