Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Master-berater

Today the girl that works at the vitamin store told us that she wore a t-shirt that said I'd Rather Be Masturbating to some event at her kid's school. Maybe I'm neurotic (ok, I definitely am) but I'm extremely aware of stuff like that. My brother-in-law had a bumper sticker that read Everytime you masturbate, God kills a kitten. I totally laughed my ass off but I would hate to have to explain it to my kid. Especially since some kids are ultrasensitive and although they might act like they understand it's a bad joke, secretly think themselves a deviant, kitten-killer until they are 20 years old.

On another note...
Trying to keep the baby from leaping off the bed when I'm trying to catch a few more winks, is like wrestling a bloody midget. She hurls herself on top of me, her legs already scrambling to launch her over the side. Meanwhile we are both screaming in protest. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home