Thursday, September 09, 2004

Continuity

My Mom and Grandma left and the visit was nice. Grandma found the lipstick she DIDN'T EVEN PACK and is apparently not crazy, although the jury's still out on that. There was only one incident that resulted in cardiac scarring for some of us. Mom was asleep on the couch, I was in the kitchen and there was a loud crash. I look in the living room and my glider-rocker is upside down, my 73 year old Grandmother's feet in the air! I yell and send my Mom straight off the couch. Scared the shit out us. Imagine the guilt. My Grandma travels 12 hours to see me and almost kills herself in my chair. Funny I never realized what a death trap it was. Not nearly as funny as when my Mom fell down the stairs. Oh God, I have tears in my eyes just thinking about it. SOOOO FUNNY! You had to be there.
Mom and I watched The Passion of the Christ and we both thought the devil was portrayed wonderfully. It was a decent film but I keep thinking about TWO scenes where you can see in a character's mouth as they are yelling or crying or something and you can see their fillings! That just bugs me. Now I've ruined it for you. Sorry. Here's another one. In Sleepy Hollow the Horseman has sharp teeth as he apparently had them filed to points when he was alive. At the end when they are tossing his skull around, the teeth are normal.
Now I have to say goodbye as the love of my life has a poopie bum.
So does the baby.

2 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Spencer said...

hehehe - Ken's poopie bum...

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Ken said...

Oh my god. I thought only my mom could embarass me like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home