Friday, August 27, 2004

The Second Time is Never as Good

I was halfway through a long and heartfelt entry and decided to save it just in case. Of course it's gone now. I should have written it in Microsoft Word first and copied it but I was lazy. Fuck. It's just as well, I probably would have burned in hell for what I wrote anyway. Now it's out of my system and I feel better. It's like online window-shopping. I surf, I shop, I fill up my cart/basket, I fill out the billing information and then I cancel everything. Like shopping but without the cost. Genius!
I watched Party Monster last night. Without getting into it (now I'm tired of typing) I would recommend it. Not a fabulously wonderful movie, but an interesting one. True story, lots of colour, and it kept my attention until the end. When I saw it in the video store with Macauley Culkin on the cover I almost ran away screaming ala Home Alone. Then I saw, to my delight, that it co-starred Seth Green. Does he ever age? I looked it up and he's 30, and yes, has been playing teenage roles for 20 years. Here's a hint about the movie: the guy who play's Fez on That 70's Show plays DJ KEOKI. Interested? Well maybe you ought to be you uppity snot.

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye -Hunter s. Thompson


2 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Spencer said...

I've heard of Party Monster. It's been on my list of movies-to-see for a while. Now, let's see. Where did I put that list anyway...

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Ken said...

I love that quote. Hunter S Thompson is my hero.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home