Friday, November 11, 2005

Bad to the Blog

Movies I need to watch (or else I'll forget) in the next 2 weeks :
Frankenstein
Merchant of Venice
Crash

Just watched Charlie & The Chocolate Factory and was a little disappointed. I can see why people didn't like Depp that much. It was not his acting that was the problem, most people don't realize just how dark Dahl can be. For the record, I thought Depp was awesome. Part of my problem may have something to do with the fact that I paused it 50 times to answer the phone, deal with the baby, cook food, and at one point, glue the pants I was wearing to the living room floor. It just didn't seem as magical as the first one. Don't get me wrong, if I never heard Cheer Up Charlie again it would be too soon.

I feel gross. To compensate for eating half my body weight today, I drank double it. Now I weigh approximately 7 million pounds. Sigh.

If any of you B.C.ers saw that school bus almost flip over on the news a week ago, and if you saw giant Roger Rabbit eyes plastered to a window in a little house in the background, that was my dad. Washing dishes and watching and waiting to see if his kids' schoolbus would land upside down in his foyer. Good times. Everyone was ok.

Jen started a horrible horrible blog that I can't tear myself away from. I have to find more bad jokes! I'm addicted. I'm Bad to the Blog. Errgh, I did it again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home