Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Dil-don't Be Afraid to Answer Honestly

You know when you mix different groups of friends together and a conversation that is acceptable for one may not be as comfortable for another?

A bunch of us went for dinner at a Tapas Bar the night of my stagette. At the table was a good mix of people. My friend Carrie, who is just going through her second divorce, started asking everyone if they had vibrators. I thought Nessy was going to choke on her Alfredo! Although I can be very candid with some friends, Nessy has been with my brother for the last 7 years and sex is not a topic we get into, so I really don't know how open she is about stuff. So I lightened the moment and told everyone that I didn't, but Ken did.

Later, some of the girls were bitching about pms, cramps and childbirth and how unfair it is to be a woman. "What advantages do we have over men?"
I wasn't really in the conversation but I answered "We can pee on them and tell them it was a g-spot orgasm!" Of course I was joking but I altered some opinions of me forever.

Hey, sometimes we gotta make our own fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home