Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Premeditated Coffee and Hijacked Sex in the City

I remember when I thought Ken's cowboy hat, bald head, and mustache phase was bad. Two words: Handlebar Bumstache.

Tonight I got an email from Telus about a copyright infringement. I was caught downloading (and consequently uploading) Sex and the City. FUCK YOU I say! Have you ever heard of Joe Consumer? Well that's me. I'm the perfect example. I love to purchase! I download, try it out, often purchase, and recommend. That's a guaranteed satisfied customer. Assholes.

Today, before he left for work, Ken set the coffemaker to brew me fresh jump-juice at 10am. A small, not-too-time-consuming gesture that made my day. It's exactly what I think living with a person is all about. The little things. Leaning over on the couch and resting your head on your "signifigant other" or rolling over in bed and giving a friendly punch in the face while he's sleeping. Just to make sure he's still there.


Did you hear about the Irishman that put a condom on the wrong way round?
He went!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home