Sunday, July 11, 2004

Viva la Tim Horton's

Mmmmm. Things I recommend: Go to Tim Horton's and order a 1/2 English Toffee, !/2 French Vanilla. My brother introduced me to them a few years ago and I've yet to meet anyone who's tried them and didn't like them. Even non-coffee drinkers. They are pretty sweet though. On the other hand my bro gets them to throw in an extra teaspoon of sugar. (This may explain why he sometimes speaks in vibrato.) If it tastes a little bitter it could be that they added a bit too much English Toffee. I keep a can of each in my cupboard. Aah, sweet cappuccino delight.




I've decided to include a "quote of the day" with my entries now. Just for shits 'n' giggles. Enjoy.

Today's quote:
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. –Mark Twain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home