Thursday, August 31, 2006

Quizzy

Since Jen seems to be Blog-challenged as of late, I thought I would carry the torch for a while. It occurs to me that she's probably the only one who visits my Blog that would even do this. I picked this one so that Ken would play too.

You Belong in Milan

Stylish and sophisticated, you want to enjoy a truly European life - away from tourists!
Milan fits you perfectly. Great shopping, high quality food, lots of culture... with very little hype.


Right on. This things are brilliant!

Of course a little hype never hurt.


So I figure my kid has discovered a clever new way to destroy the world. I call it Death By Dora.
Voy a matarme. I think that's pretty close to "I'm going to kill myself" in Spanish.

2 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Ken said...

I belong in Amsterdam

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger trixi said...

Hah! Of course you do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home