Monday, February 06, 2006

Bad Jokes Instead

I published an entry this morning and decided I sounded like I was crying into my hemp-journal while huffing green tea with my hippy friends. A little whiny. Here's some terrible jokes instead!

Your mom's so fat she uses a satellite dish as a diaphragm.

Your mom's so fat, the back of her neck looks like a pack of franks.

Your mom's so fat, she sat on four quarters and made a dollar.

Your mom's so fat, when I got on top of her my ears popped.

Yo mama so slutty, she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch ball!

Yo mama's like a refrigerator, everyone sticks their meat in her.

Yo mama so nasty, I called her for phone sex and she gave me an ear infection.

Yo momma is like a bowling ball she gets three fingers, thrown in the gutter, and comes back for more.

Q. What's worse than getting raped by Jack the Ripper?
A. Getting fingered by Captain Hook.


and remember...


Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.


1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Ken said...

Diaphram.... hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home