Sunday, December 11, 2005

Jumpin' on the Bandwagon

I have to join in the fun! My answers will be titles of Beatles songs, naturally.


1. Are you male or female?
GIRL

2. Describe yourself:
I'M SO TIRED

3. How do some people describe you?
TO KNOW HER IS TO LOVE HER

4. How do you feel about yourself?
I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND

5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend:
HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN

6. Describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend:
TIL THERE WAS YOU

7. Describe where you want to be:
HERE, THERE AND EVERYWHERE

8. Describe how you live:
LEAVE MY KITTEN ALONE

9. Describe how you love:
WHY DON'T WE DO IT IN THE ROAD

10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish?
CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE AGAIN

11. Share a few words of wisdom:
ACT NATURALLY
LET IT BE

12. Now say goodbye:
HELLO GOODBYE

The problem with this band is they have so many songs I could fill this out 10 times and have all differen't, but fitting, answers. Don't worry, I'll keep that project to myself.

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Blogger21 said...

Still laughing about "why don't we do it in the road" and "leave my kitten alone."

lxuwk - Love Xmas. U want kerosene?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home