Sunday, November 27, 2005

Beer Here!

You know you must be in love if you're on a diet and still you make your man brownies.
I'm in a pretty good mood today and I figure it's because I went for a couple of beers with Jen last night. I'd forgotten how much fun it is and exactly how long it's been since I went out for a drink with a girlfriend. I used to do it once or twice a week after work in Victoria. I need to remember to get out (sans baby) a little more. I need to make the decision before I'm reduced to a mass of tears, cowering on the floor behind the furniture. Mama needs a life too, dammit! Thanks Jen. Perhaps one day we will join the masses and do the karaoke thing, but I'll need a little more than 4 beers. Probably start with shots of tequila and work my way into something stronger! I'm not much of a drinker anymore.

2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Blogger21 said...

Yeah it's amazing how much of a difference a few hours can make eh? :) And yeah... Karaoke would probably be fun, but I'm going to need A LOT of liquid courage to do it, and other people to hide behind. Could sing some crazy 80's stuff! I like your idea of grabbing Sarah too, and the boys can stay at home with the kids. The bonus part of that is if you're worried about how you sound... Ken won't be there to hear it!

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Ken said...

Maybe you can stay home and me and the baby can sing kareoke and drink tequilla.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home