Monday, November 27, 2006

Baby Banter

Sooo, I totally suck. And I bitch when other people don't blog for a while. I guess I've just been too busy BUYING EVERYTHING ONLINE! Seriously, I'm outta control. I went to town alone today and shopped everywhere. It's boring here. It's friggen cold and there's snow everywhere and there's no point in doing my hair anymore. Even though I got a cool new style. If I go out, I wear a hat. I either need to start putting up Christmas crap, or this baby needs to come out. NOW! I feel pretty good for someone who never sleeps and looks exactly like I swallowed a basketball. Scratch that. Medicine ball is more accurate. That's what it feels like when I'm in bed and try to roll over without a pulley. I figure I'm due in three weeks. The doctor thinks four. Screw that, I say, I was there! There was no one else in the room. If there was, it would all be documented on video like any other saturday night in the Fenner household. I've not blogged partly because right now it's hard to focus on non-preggy things and I absolutely refuse to become one of those women who has to keep an online diary of everything from her morning sickness to her breast tenderness to her vaginal mucus. This annoying self proclaiming inevitably results in an online tribute to the baby. Like anyone, other than the new parents and grandparents, cares. Yeah, we have a baby blog. But it's just the occasional pictures, not a documentation of every milestone. Wheee, baby Herman had FOUR big poops today. Yippee! Now that I've offended at least some of you. I have to haul my bulging belly and my tender breasts to the kitchen to make dinner. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home