Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Naked Town

My kid has planted herself smack-dab in the middle of a new phase: The "Naked Phase." Awesome. She got a new dolly today and immediately undressed it and herself. I think she's starting a colony. It's not usually a problem unless the diaper comes off too. The other day I heard an awful racket coming from her room during naptime. I entered her room to discover she was buck naked, driving her crib (it's on wheels) across the nursery, and waving her diaper over her head like a lasso. The hardest part is figuring out a way to keep that diaper on. These are my ideas so far: hot glue gun, staples, duct tape and, the ever reliable, shock-collar.

6 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Blogger21 said...

Duct tape ALL THE WAY.

And thanks for the visual. Much better than the visual Carol gave me earlier when she told me and some of the guys that she calls her hubby saggy nuts...

WHY WHY WHY?

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Blogger21 said...

And did you just add that Daily Dancer link? I just found out about that from Nicole. It rocks!!! I could really learn a lot watching that guy.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Blogger21 said...

LOL I should just get organized and do one long post. But... aside from the obvious entertainment in watching the guy dance, I get distracted by comparing the state of his aparment between videos (dirty laundry piled up or not, etc.), and then wondering things like... does this guy have a gf? Will this help him if he doesn't? And hopefully he lives on the bottom floor b/c could you imagine having him live above you? Wow... too much thought for today.

I love the internet.

And I feel like Patrick with the super posting.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Blogger21 said...

Ok... LAST POST...(I swear?)

But just watching this.. and thinking about our shared love for PostSecret... I gotta confess something:

I'm also guilty of dancing like an idiot in small spaces, trying not to trip on animals, and being an absolute fool. But the differnece is... no one is ever gonna see me. In fact, I don't think that Jeff ever knew that I did it because I was so good at hiding. Sadly, my dancing hasn't at all improved even with that practice.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger trixi said...

I used to do that but it's too much work to put up the pole every time I have the house to myself, only to take it down before everyone gets home.

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Polishlush said...

LOL got to love the NAKED phase.... although mine didnt go through one ... YET!!! But she had had the NAKED NAP TIME... but in MINE she had pooped and smeared it all over the CRIB, WALLS, Blankets... FLOOR!! it was a GREAT STINKY MESS!!

But Duct Tape sounds GOOD!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home