Friday, February 24, 2006

Thirty...something?

Well, I had my 30th birthday and survived. I guess. Ken keeps telling me it's no big deal. I know that. Maybe secretely I want it to be a big deal. A little bit. We went out for a nice dinner at The New Asian Village, an Indian restaurant in Edmonton. At the end of dinner the waitress brought me a little bowl of rice puddingy stuff. In the centre was a reddish glob of unidentifiable meatball-bread-fruit with a sparkler in it. Everyone sang to me and at the end Sarah sang Happy Birthday dear Tracy, Here's a sparkler in some poo! For some reason, this is the funniest thing I've heard in like four years! Thanks Sarah, I laughed so hard I peed a little (on your couch)! Unfortunately, Sarah has never been made privy to the Badger song so I will post the link here for her. Hopefully, soon I will post some pictures of our fun dinner. Cheers!

By the way, everyone tried the "poo" in the pudding and nobody knows what the hell it was!

1 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Blogger21 said...

Yay! Again.. happy late b-day! Glad you had ur sparkling poo - I never would have thought that would be your thing... but now I know! Sounds like you had a good time though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home