Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Why is it that everything I buy online arrives broken? Ok, not everything, but almost half. That's alot. I mean isn't there some kind of law of averages or something? Maybe I have some psycho-physiological attraction to broken crap. Kind of like that thing where the streetlights go out when I walk under them. Those of you who think I'm full of it can bite me. (you know who you are) I mean come on! When I went to the Calgary museum 2 lights went out above my head in the short time I was in the Asian art exhibit. Maybe because some of the art touched me deeply, maybe because I was 9 months pregnant and my hormones weren't the only things surging (psychic energies..hmmmm). Anyways, that was certainly not the first time. Back to my online broken stuff problem. It's probably because I worry about stuff like that because it drives me mental. Maybe the gods are displeased right now. That makes sense.

Why oh why do some people have to change their msn/email names every week??? With everyone using nicknames or a.k.a s to start with I never know who the hell I'm talking to. e.g: My name is Tom and my nickname is Titmouse, or Blocker depending on my mood. My msn name is Fancyfeet but last week it was the amazing Mr. Whizzle and while we're chatting online I'm probably going to change it again... and on and on.

When we bought out digital video camera it came with an instruction manual that has 151 pages in French and 150 in English. Thats 301 pages plus blank memo pages at the back! Hello. We've had the camera for 2 monthes and I've been too intimidated to even look at the manual. It's the world's driest paperback novel, with the exception of all Tom Clancy's stuff. (Sure his games and movies are great but have you ever tried to slog through his books?) A camera advanced enough to have a manual that big should be able to do everything by itself, manual-free. That includes the dishes and taking the dog for a walk.

What do you suppose it means when you dream you are at a double funeral in a field in the middle of the woods and are suddenly being chased by a pack (herd?) of bears? I must be stressed out.

On the up side, nothing in the world feels as nice as my tiny baby's hot , fuzzy head next to my cheek.

1 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger Ken said...

those lights aren't going out. You're just blinking lots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home