Sunday, June 13, 2004

A picture may be worth a thousand words but cool pants are forever

I remember many moons ago when I saw Love Inc. in Kelowna the coolest part of the whole night was Chris Sheppard's pants. White shiny vinyl. Funny how I can remember that but often forget things like: who the Prime Minister is, the multiplication tables, my age... What was I talking about?

It's raining again. Don't you just love the smell of the rain? I have to open all of the windows. Some of the best memories I have are of walking home in the rain alone and just feeling good. Liberated. It's also extremely satisfying to lie in bed and listen to the rain in the morning when you don't have to get up. I have to admit sometimes the rain doesn't do the air any favors up here in cowtown Alberta. Sometimes it makes everything smell like dog poop. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home